The RGF® CAPS System, which is designed to be wall mounted horizontally or vertical, is an extremely effective indoor air purifying and filtration system. It works utilizing RGF’s patented Photohydroionization® Cell technology, which when in operation creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant. The RGF® CAPS is equipped with an internal fan and comes standard with one (1) Multi-Plus Filter Cartridge (FL-002T) and one (1) FOG (Fats, Oils & Grease) Filter Cartridge ( FL-011T). The RGF® APS has proven to drastically reduce airborne odors, mold, and bacteria in the 98+ percentile along with significant smoke reduction. Airborne FOGs are reduced by over 90% for restaurant applications, and mercury is reduced by over 90% for dental applications.
Multiple Absorber Cartridges
The APS can utilize up to three of the six different absorber cartridges to customize its effectiveness on certain contaminants. This feature makes the APS unique as the most versatile filtration system available.
Multi Cartridge Part # FL-001T and Multi Cartridge Plus Part # FL-002T
- These general-purpose absorbers are an effective solution to moderate odor and particulate concerns. Airborne particulates are trapped on the inlet side of the absorber. The filtered air then passes through a unique carbon impregnated pleated layer. This design provides a cost effective solution to every day odor and particulate concerns. Available in 1” (FL-001) and 2” (FL-002) cartridges.
Ultra Cartridge. Part # FL-003T
- A 3” deep-pleated cartridge for ultra fine particulate removal. Designed to meet ASHRAE test standards for 95% efficiency for particulate removal/absorption (near HEPA efficiency). Utilizes a copper/silver process for control of microbial usually associated with conventional filters.
Mercury Cartridge. Part # FL-008T
- A media of natural elements that absorbs airborne mercury vapors. Ideal for labs, dental offices and industrial offices.
VOC Cartridge. Part # FL-009T
- A blend of natural elements and polymers that absorb airborne chemical fumes and VOCs such as smoke, solvents, oils, etc. Ideal for beauty and nail salons, restaurants and bars or anywhere industrial solvents are used.
Radon Cartridge. Part # FL-010T
- A blend of natural elements poly activated for efficient absorption of radioactive radon gas. Designed for basements or offices with radon problems.
FOG (fats, oils, and grease) Cartridge. Part # FL-011T
- A proprietary coalescing polymer with oiliphilic properties, acts as a FOG magnet. The FOG cartridge has the ability to absorb airborne FOG’s to the sub-micron level. Cooking with FOG’s will vaporize these pollutants into airborne health hazards. A unique copper/silver process controls media bacteria and mold growth on cartridge surfaces.