The patented PHI-Cell® technology in the Guardian Air Desktop utilizes a broad spectrum Ultra Violet (UV) lamp that reacts when directed onto the hydrated sintered catalytic radiant (rare metal coated) surface surrounding the bulb. This reaction releases an oxygen atom, which changes the molecule of water (humidity) from H2O to H2O2, which is in essence vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide also called “hydro-peroxides”. Hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring element in the atmosphere that gives us that clean crisp smell after a thunderstorm or in the forest. This advanced oxidation plasma (AOP) is very effective in organically changing the virus, bacterium, mold spore, or odor molecule, attaching itself to them and killing them. Once the reaction takes place with the contaminant, it reverts back to oxygen and water in the air. The PHI-Cell® technology improves the air quality in any indoor environment and is the perfect IAQ solution for any room or office.
Guardian Air Desktop Air Purifier
The Guardian Air Desktop is ideal for improving your indoor air quality at home, at the office, or while traveling. This is a freestanding product that can be plugged into any household outlet and can easily be moved to any room in your home or office. The Guardian Air Desktop contains RGF’s patented PHI-Cell® technology that actively sanitizes and eliminates contaminants and unwanted odors from smoke, cooking, cleaning chemicals, kitty litter and mold.View PDF Brochure
- Eliminates odors, viruses, bacteria and mold spores
- Eliminates non-particulate allergens
- No moving parts and low maintenance
- No filter or cartridges to change out
- Light weight and compact
- Can be used as a night light while purifying the air
- Portable and easily moved from room to room
- Operates completely quiet with no noisy fan
- Energy efficient and low cost of operation using only 11 watts of power
- 230 or 115 volt operation
The Guardian Air Desktop is the perfect fit for:
- Kitchens to reduce cooking odors
- Pet areas (kitty litter room) to control odors
- Nurseries or baby's room
- Offices to keep the air sanitized
- Basements for eliminating mold and musty smells
- Hotel rooms to deodorize and sanitize pet areas, bathrooms, basements or nurseries.
- Any bathroom in the home or office
|Approximate Coverage Area:||
500 Sq. Ft.
Stand alone unit